si cantek dan si kacak

heartbeat

24.2.10

hurt~

sumtymes,in our lyfe there must b a day or myb a minute,sumting or sumone hurting ouf feeling.n s0 do i..
but for me,dat feels of being hurt is owez happened jz becoz i hv heart wit a fragile shape.yeah i noe it sound s0 silly but dats me.i owez hurt even 4 a little thing.thanx God cz gving me sum little strength 2 adapt wit dat feeling..

hurm,a lots dat happen 2 me 4 almost two month n ofc0z,it d0 hurt me.im hurt ryte now...no one can make dat feel dissapear..but Allah will..myb it is test from Him.but sumtym..not sumtym..almost evry sec0nd i hv 2 deal wit da feeling 2 b hurt..i can't bear it act,,,esp when it c0mes wit my family matter..jz a lil thing can makes me cry...n noe..my tears drop one by one...

ya Allah..gv me da full strength 2 faces wit all diz...amin~

p/s : my english broken.it lo0ks like i hv 2 practice again...

No comments: