si cantek dan si kacak

heartbeat

30.5.11

UNTITLED


seeing me SMILE doesn't mean i'm happy,
seeing me CRY doesn't mean i'm sad,

seeing me like this, don't even give you an authority to talk about me,
i'm not who i am physically,
you may think i'm BIPOLAR, and yes i may not argue with you,
because that's really me.
yes you may say you know me, 
but hell no, i'll bet you never know me,
you never know what exactly i can do,
just stay away, if you really have no intention to be with me,

you may say that i'm 'gedik',
you may say that i'm 'manja'
you may DISLIKE my personality,
i'll say i don't care, because that is your thought about me,
but i'll care if you say it behind me, stab me with your little-sharp-toungue,
please, be a BRAVE person, just say infront me,
so that i can correct it slowly.

for the last, i'm seeking the FORGIVENESS,
if i ever said something that hurt you,
if i ever do thing that you dislike,
i may not realise it,
I AM SORRY =.='
because like most people said : NOBODY'S PERFECT
since i'm human and not an alien,
i'm NOT perfect and maksum.

notakakisayayangcomel : kadang-kadang saya juga ada buat silap. saya minta maaf pada yang terasa, pada yang tak suka siapa saya, awak boleh pergi dari hidup saya, saya takkan halang.





2 comments:

kim heeruul said...

lumrah hidup...
setiap manusia pasti ada memlakukan kesalahan..

syazrinakuya said...

wa nak puitis sket, tp wa fail =.='